WP Cerber Security 6.7.5
- A new button View Activity has been added to the user edit page in the WordPress dashboard.
- Miscellaneous code optimizations: performance of database routines and SQL queries have been improved.
- A new translation to the Swedish language has been added. Thanks to Fredrik Näslund.
- The Polish language translation have been updated. Thanks to Wojciech Górski – Nikodemsky.
- The wildcard *.*.*.* entry (all IPv4 addresses) in the Black IP Access List, doesn’t work as intended. If you enter such a wildcard, all form submissions including any login form will be denied no matter what IP addresses the White IP Access List contains. Versions 6.5 and 6.7 are affected.
What’s the Cerber Security, anyway? It’s a complete security solution for WordPress which is evolved from a simple yet effective limit login attempts plugin.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- WP Cerber Security 7.2 July 9, 2018
- What Cerber Security Scanner scans and detects July 5, 2018
- Automated recurring scans and email reporting for WordPress July 3, 2018
- Some legitimate HTTP requests are being blocked June 18, 2018
- Configuring HTTP request exceptions for the antispam engine June 18, 2018
WP Cerber Security 5.8.6