WP Cerber Security 6.7.5
- A new button View Activity has been added to the user edit page in the WordPress dashboard.
- Miscellaneous code optimizations: performance of database routines and SQL queries have been improved.
- A new translation to the Swedish language has been added. Thanks to Fredrik Näslund.
- The Polish language translation have been updated. Thanks to Wojciech Górski – Nikodemsky.
- The wildcard *.*.*.* entry (all IPv4 addresses) in the Black IP Access List, doesn’t work as intended. If you enter such a wildcard, all form submissions including any login form will be denied no matter what IP addresses the White IP Access List contains. Versions 6.5 and 6.7 are affected.
What’s the Cerber Security, anyway? It’s a complete security solution for WordPress which is evolved from a simple yet effective limit login attempts plugin.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- WP Cerber Security 8.1 March 6, 2019
- How to protect WordPress effectively: a must-do list March 1, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.0 February 20, 2019
- Development version 7.9.9 February 10, 2019
- Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard February 4, 2019
Development versionsNext Post
Development version 6.3