WP Cerber Security 7.8
- New: An ignore list for the malware scanner.
- New: Disabling execution of PHP scripts in the WordPress media folder helps to prevent offenders from exploiting security flaws in the installed plugins and themes. The setting is on the Hardening admin page and disabled by default. It’s advised to have it enabled.
- New: Disabling PHP error displaying as a setting is useful for misconfigured servers. The setting is on the Hardening admin page and enabled by default.
- New: Now you can enable English for the plugin admin interface. The new switch is located in the Main Settings right above the submit button.
- New: Diagnostic logging for the malware scanner. It can be enabled in the scanner settings. To view the log go to the Tools / Log admin page. By default, the log file is located in the uploads folder with no access from the Internet. If it’s needed you can also specify a particular location of the log file with the constant CERBER_DIAG_DIR.
- Update: The performance of malware scanning on a slow web server with thousands of issues and tens of thousands of files has been improved.
- Update: PHP 5.3 is not supported anymore. The plugin can be activated and run only on PHP 5.4 or higher.
- Update: Translations for German, French, and Dutch languages have been updated.
- Fix: If a malicious file is detected on a slow shared hosting, the file can be shown twice in the results of the scan.
- Fix: A possible issue with the short PHP syntax on old PHP versions in /wp-content/plugins/wp-cerber/common.php on line 1970.
WP Cerber Security 6.5