Development version 5.7.8
While we are working hard on the next version of Cerber Security, we are happy to announce a new development version of the plugin. Give it a shot!
Weekly reports. Now the plugin will send a brief performance report (activity for past seven days) to specified email addresses. Weekly reports are sent once a week. Set desired reporting time on the Notification admin page.
Improvements and updates
- WordPress REST API: the deprecated rest_enabled filter is used for WordPress older than 4.7.
- Plugin admin interface pages: compatibility with screen readers has been improved.
- Compatibility with caching plugins: define( ‘DONOTCACHEPAGE’, true ) is added for Custom login page.
Download this version: https://wpcerber.com/development-version/
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- How to clean up activity and live traffic logs February 16, 2018
- How to protect WordPress against CVE-2018-6389 DoS attacks February 11, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 6.2 February 7, 2018
- Traffic Inspector and logging how to February 5, 2018
- Development version 6.1.3 February 1, 2018