Development version 5.7.8
While we are working hard on the next version of Cerber Security, we are happy to announce a new development version of the plugin. Give it a shot!
Weekly reports. Now the plugin will send a brief performance report (activity for past seven days) to specified email addresses. Weekly reports are sent once a week. Set desired reporting time on the Notification admin page.
Improvements and updates
- WordPress REST API: the deprecated rest_enabled filter is used for WordPress older than 4.7.
- Plugin admin interface pages: compatibility with screen readers has been improved.
- Compatibility with caching plugins: define( ‘DONOTCACHEPAGE’, true ) is added for Custom login page.
Download this version: https://wpcerber.com/development-version/
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Contact Form 7 are not working August 14, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.2 July 9, 2018
- What Cerber Security Scanner scans and detects July 5, 2018
- Automated recurring scans and email reporting for WordPress July 3, 2018
- Some legitimate HTTP requests are being blocked June 18, 2018