Development version 5.7.2
This development version is addressed to the three minor issues found in v. 5.7.
- A whitelisted IP can be locked out as a suspicious IP. If a whitelisted IP perform a set of prohibited requests or fail to solve reCAPTCHA multiple times, the IP will locked out as a suspicious IP.
- After updating the plugin to the 5.7 version the following settings are set to their default, enabled states:
- Disable automatic redirecting to the login page when /wp-admin/ is requested by an unauthorized request
- Immediately block IP when attempting to login with a non-existent username
- Block access to the WordPress REST API
- Error messages in the server error log file: Fatal error: Call to undefined function cerber_update_check() in wp-cerber.php on line 3155
Download this version: https://wpcerber.com/development-version/
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- How to clean up activity and live traffic logs February 16, 2018
- How to protect WordPress against CVE-2018-6389 DoS attacks February 11, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 6.2 February 7, 2018
- Traffic Inspector and logging how to February 5, 2018
- Development version 6.1.3 February 1, 2018
WP Cerber Security 5.8.6