Development version 6.1.3
- The Traffic Inspector algorithm detects malformed and double extensions like .php.jpg more precisely.
- Access Lists now accept IPv6 address in any form. You can enter a shortened IPv6 (short form) or a full IPv6. A full IPv6 will be shortened to the short IPv6 address representation.
- If REST API is blocked, a request with specially malformed URL can bypass protection.
- An IPv4 range in the Access Lists might not work as expected, depending on server/site settings.
Use this link to download the development version of the plugin:
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Development version 7.9.9 February 10, 2019
- Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard February 4, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 7.9.7 January 11, 2019
- Registered users only mode January 8, 2019
- Development version 7.9.5 December 20, 2018
Development versionsNext Post
Development version 7.5.2