Development version 6.1.3
- The Traffic Inspector algorithm detects malformed and double extensions like .php.jpg more precisely.
- Access Lists now accept IPv6 address in any form. You can enter a shortened IPv6 (short form) or a full IPv6. A full IPv6 will be shortened to the short IPv6 address representation.
- If REST API is blocked, a request with specially malformed URL can bypass protection.
- An IPv4 range in the Access Lists might not work as expected, depending on server/site settings.
Use this link to download the development version of the plugin:
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Contact Form 7 are not working August 14, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.2 July 9, 2018
- What Cerber Security Scanner scans and detects July 5, 2018
- Automated recurring scans and email reporting for WordPress July 3, 2018
- Some legitimate HTTP requests are being blocked June 18, 2018
Solving problem with incorrect IP address detection