Development version 6.1.3
- The Traffic Inspector algorithm detects malformed and double extensions like .php.jpg more precisely.
- Access Lists now accept IPv6 address in any form. You can enter a shortened IPv6 (short form) or a full IPv6. A full IPv6 will be shortened to the short IPv6 address representation.
- If REST API is blocked, a request with specially malformed URL can bypass protection.
- An IPv4 range in the Access Lists might not work as expected, depending on server/site settings.
Use this link to download the development version of the plugin:
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- The size of database is big and it keeps growing April 16, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.2 April 15, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.1 March 6, 2019
- How to protect WordPress effectively: a must-do list March 1, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.0 February 20, 2019
Security BlogNext Post
Cerber Security Scanner for WordPress