Development version 6.1.3
- The Traffic Inspector algorithm detects malformed and double extensions like .php.jpg more precisely.
- Access Lists now accept IPv6 address in any form. You can enter a shortened IPv6 (short form) or a full IPv6. A full IPv6 will be shortened to the short IPv6 address representation.
- If REST API is blocked, a request with specially malformed URL can bypass protection.
- An IPv4 range in the Access Lists might not work as expected, depending on server/site settings.
Use this link to download the development version of the plugin:
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- How to clean up activity and live traffic logs February 16, 2018
- How to protect WordPress against CVE-2018-6389 DoS attacks February 11, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 6.2 February 7, 2018
- Traffic Inspector and logging how to February 5, 2018
- Development version 6.1.3 February 1, 2018
Security How ToNext Post
Traffic Inspector and logging how to
Security How To