Development version 5.6.5
How to install this version: https://wpcerber.com/development-version/
- Permit access to WordPress REST API for logged in users only. Now available to enable in plugin settings.
- From now on, for new users on a website the plugin records the date of registration, the IP address, and if it’s applicable, a user who has added a new user.
- Sorting users on the Users admin dashboard page by date of registration. So you can easily see recently registered users. New checkbox on the Users tab.
- New styles for Cerber admin pages
- Handling user registrations has been rewritten and improved
- Activity logging function has been rewritten and improved
- Dutch translation has been updated, thanks to Jon Knippen
- From now on, all new settings for all new features will be set to default values.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Development version 7.9.9 February 10, 2019
- Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard February 4, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 7.9.7 January 11, 2019
- Registered users only mode January 8, 2019
- Development version 7.9.5 December 20, 2018
Development versionsNext Post
Development version 7.5.2