Development version 5.6.5
How to install this version: https://wpcerber.com/development-version/
- Permit access to WordPress REST API for logged in users only. Now available to enable in plugin settings.
- From now on, for new users on a website the plugin records the date of registration, the IP address, and if it’s applicable, a user who has added a new user.
- Sorting users on the Users admin dashboard page by date of registration. So you can easily see recently registered users. New checkbox on the Users tab.
- New styles for Cerber admin pages
- Handling user registrations has been rewritten and improved
- Activity logging function has been rewritten and improved
- Dutch translation has been updated, thanks to Jon Knippen
- From now on, all new settings for all new features will be set to default values.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- The size of database is big and it keeps growing April 16, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.2 April 15, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.1 March 6, 2019
- How to protect WordPress effectively: a must-do list March 1, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.0 February 20, 2019
Development versionsNext Post
Development version 6.3