Development version 6.7.3
This is a bug fix version. A small bug in the Black Access List algorithm is fixed.
The bug: if you add the wildcard *.*.*.* entry (all IPv4 addresses) to the Black IP Access List, all form submissions including any login form will be denied with the request forbidden message and HTTP 403 code no matter what IP addresses the White IP Access List contains. The versions 6.5 and 6.7 are affected.
If you’re unable to install the development version, do not use the wildcard *.*.*.* in the Black IP Access List.
Use this link to download the latest development version of the plugin:
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Contact Form 7 are not working August 14, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.2 July 9, 2018
- What Cerber Security Scanner scans and detects July 5, 2018
- Automated recurring scans and email reporting for WordPress July 3, 2018
- Some legitimate HTTP requests are being blocked June 18, 2018