Development version 6.7.3
This is a bug fix version. A small bug in the Black Access List algorithm is fixed.
The bug: if you add the wildcard *.*.*.* entry (all IPv4 addresses) to the Black IP Access List, all form submissions including any login form will be denied with the request forbidden message and HTTP 403 code no matter what IP addresses the White IP Access List contains. The versions 6.5 and 6.7 are affected.
If you’re unable to install the development version, do not use the wildcard *.*.*.* in the Black IP Access List.
Use this link to download the latest development version of the plugin:
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Development version 7.9.9 February 10, 2019
- Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard February 4, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 7.9.7 January 11, 2019
- Registered users only mode January 8, 2019
- Development version 7.9.5 December 20, 2018