WP Cerber 4.8
- You can enable/disable applying limit login rules to IP addresses in the White IP Access List. A new checkbox on the Main Settings tab. By default it’s disabled. Read more about using WordPress IP Access List.
- Block malicious IP addresses after a specified number of failed attempts to solve visible or invisible reCAPTCHA. Check out new settings on the reCAPTCHA admin page. Read more about reCAPTCHA for WordPress.
- Track password reset requests with usernames entered.
- Handling of cURL and reCAPTCHA errors is improved. Detailed information about cURL errors will be displayed in the dashboard.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Development version 7.6.1 September 4, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.6 August 31, 2018
- Get WordPress protected: rename the plugins folder August 27, 2018
- Development version 7.5.2 August 24, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.5 August 20, 2018
Security BlogNext Post
Cerber Security Scanner for WordPress