WP Cerber 4.8
- You can enable/disable applying limit login rules to IP addresses in the White IP Access List. A new checkbox on the Main Settings tab. By default it’s disabled. Read more about using WordPress IP Access List.
- Block malicious IP addresses after a specified number of failed attempts to solve visible or invisible reCAPTCHA. Check out new settings on the reCAPTCHA admin page. Read more about reCAPTCHA for WordPress.
- Track password reset requests with usernames entered.
- Handling of cURL and reCAPTCHA errors is improved. Detailed information about cURL errors will be displayed in the dashboard.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- How to clean up activity and live traffic logs February 16, 2018
- How to protect WordPress against CVE-2018-6389 DoS attacks February 11, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 6.2 February 7, 2018
- Traffic Inspector and logging how to February 5, 2018
- Development version 6.1.3 February 1, 2018
WP Cerber Security 5.7