WP Cerber Security 5.8.6
- Now you can use regular expressions (REGEX) in the list of prohibited usernames. Specify as many patterns as you need. To specify a REGEX pattern wrap a pattern in two forward slashes like /admin.*/. All comparisons are case-insensitive.
Improvements and updates
- A new checkbox on the Notification tab lets you enable/disable weekly reports.
- A new setting to specify email addresses for weekly reports.
- Your last login date, IP address, and country will be shown in a report email.
- If multiple recipients are specified for receiving reports, the plugin sends a separate email to each one.
- Improved compatibility with exotic/outdated hosting environments.
- Improved compatibility with non-standard authentication processes and WooCommerce.
- Some interface elements of WordPress Customizer might not work, depending on the theme you use.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Development version 7.9.9 February 10, 2019
- Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard February 4, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 7.9.7 January 11, 2019
- Registered users only mode January 8, 2019
- Development version 7.9.5 December 20, 2018
Development versionsNext Post
Development version 6.1.3