WP Cerber Security 5.9
- Now you can add comments for new entries in the access lists
- Improved compatibility with exotic hosting environments: now the plugin handles URLs with the MultiViews server option enabled. If this option is enabled and the server receives a request for /something and this something doesn’t exist, the server tries to load /something.php
- Improved compatibility with caching plugins
- Code performance optimizations
- Language translations have been updated
- The plugin doesn’t send cookies if anti-spam is completely disabled
- The plugin logs a logout event if the actual logout doesn’t happen
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comments section below or get them answered here: G2.COM/WPCerber.
WordPress SecurityNext Post
WordPress 5.4.1. A security update fixes seven XSS vulnerabilities