WP Cerber Security 5.9
- Now you can add comments for new entries in the access lists
- Improved compatibility with exotic hosting environments: now the plugin handles URLs with the MultiViews server option enabled. If this option is enabled and the server receives a request for /something and this something doesn’t exist, the server tries to load /something.php
- Improved compatibility with caching plugins
- Code performance optimizations
- Language translations have been updated
- The plugin doesn’t send cookies if anti-spam is completely disabled
- The plugin logs a logout event if the actual logout doesn’t happen
Wonder what WP Cerber got in the previous version?
Review the release note for WP Cerber Security 5.8.6.
How to install WP Cerber on your WordPress
Enable automatic updates or install WP Cerber if you do not have it on your website.
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comments section below or get them answered here: G2.COM/WPCerber.