WP Cerber Security 8.5.6
Now you can separately set the number of days of keeping log records in the database for authenticated (logged in) website users and non-authenticated (not logged in) visitors. These settings are configured for both the activity log and the live traffic log separately too.
Improvements and updates
- You can completely turn off the Citadel mode feature in the Main Settings now
- When you upload a ZIP archive on the integrity scanner page it processes nested ZIP archives now and writes errors to the diagnostic log if it’s enabled
- The appearance of the Activity log has got small visual improvements
- If the number of days to keep log records is not set or set to zero, the plugin uses the default setting instead. Previously you can set it to zero and keep log records infinitely.
- The blacklisting buttons on the Activity tab do not work showing “Incorrect IP address or IP range”.
- PHP Notice: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in cerber-load.php on line 1131