WP Cerber Security 8.8.5
This version brings improvements to many WP Cerber’s admin pages. The pages became responsive and are rendered in an agile fashion. The database queries have been optimized, and its number has been reduced.
New admin features
Quick user activity analytics (user insights) with filtering links on the Activity and Live Traffic log pages.
Quick IP address activity and analytics (IP insights) with filtering links on the Activity and Live Traffic log pages.
Improvements to admin pages
- The selected user profile is displayed when filtering log entries by the user login or using the username search on the Activity log page.
- The IP address details and analytics are displayed when filtering log entries by the IP address or using the IP address search on the Activity log page.
- To render WP Cerber’s admin pages faster, now the plugin uses AJAX rendering.
- To load the Users admin page faster, the user table columns generated by WP Cerber are now generated and loaded via AJAX.
Minor improvements and bug fixes
- Highlighting the selected filtering link in the navbars on the Activity and Live Traffic log pages.
- Improved DB error logging and displaying. You will not see false DB errors on the Diagnostic page.
- Fixed bug: when scanning, you can come across the software error “Process has been aborted due to server error. Check the browser console for errors.” and “Too few arguments” error in the server error log.
For feedback, contact us on this forum or send a direct message on Twitter: @wpcerber. You can also send your ideas and suggestions privately via this form.
If you’re experiencing an issue, please reach out to our customer service or ask for help on the community forum.
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comments section below or get them answered here: G2.COM/WPCerber.