WP Cerber Security 9.2
This is an important security update containing a vulnerability fix. Please install it as soon as possible by downloading the new version of WP Cerber from our website or the wordpress.org plugin repository. Use the plugin download link provided below.
- A custom login error message. If showing the default WordPress login error message is disabled, you can optionally specify your own login error message. This feature is available in the professional version.
- A custom password reset error message. If showing the default WordPress password reset error message is disabled, you can optionally specify your own password reset error message. This feature is available in the professional version.
- Implemented the Content-Security-Policy HTTP header as an additional layer of protection against Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) attacks on WP Cerber admin pages. Unsecured HTTP connections to WP Cerber admin pages are no longer supported.
- Implemented support for a new WP Cerber software repository. The software repository is our special website where we publish updates for our plugins and add-ons, enabling our customers to update them directly from the WordPress dashboard. The use of the repository can be disabled in the settings.
- Fixed bug “Call to a member function is_block_editor() on null” that occurs when attempting to load any admin page (starting with /wp-admin/) by an unauthorized request. The bug only occurs if the two following settings are configured as: “Disable dashboard redirection” is enabled and “Display 404 page” is set to “Use 404 template from the active theme”.
- Fixed minor bug: No country flags are shown in some log rows while viewing WP Cerber logs on the managed website via Cerber.Hub.
- Fixed minor bug: The file viewer doesn’t show the content of a file while viewing the results of a scan on the managed website via Cerber.Hub.
How to install this version?
If the plugin is not yet available to update from your WordPress dashboard, use this link to download WP Cerber 9.2 and install it manually: https://downloads.wpcerber.com/plugin/wp-cerber.9.2.zip
Alternatively, you can use this link: https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/wp-cerber.9.2.zip
To install the plugin manually, follow those simple steps: https://wpcerber.com/installation/
Wonder what WP Cerber got in the previous version?
Review the release note for WP Cerber Security 9.1.
How to install WP Cerber on your WordPress
Enable automatic updates or install WP Cerber if you do not have it on your website.
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comments section below or get them answered here: G2.COM/WPCerber.