Development version 6.5.1
This version solves a rare issue with an undefined COOKIEPATH constant.
If you come across this issue, usually you see the following messages in the web server error log file:
PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant COOKIEPATH
This version also enables logging any requests to the login page if the logging is in the Smart mode.
Use this link to download the development version of the plugin:
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Contact Form 7 are not working August 14, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.2 July 9, 2018
- What Cerber Security Scanner scans and detects July 5, 2018
- Automated recurring scans and email reporting for WordPress July 3, 2018
- Some legitimate HTTP requests are being blocked June 18, 2018