Development version 6.5.1
This version solves a rare issue with an undefined COOKIEPATH constant.
If you come across this issue, usually you see the following messages in the web server error log file:
PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant COOKIEPATH
This version also enables logging any requests to the login page if the logging is in the Smart mode.
Use this link to download the development version of the plugin:
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- The size of database is big and it keeps growing April 16, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.2 April 15, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.1 March 6, 2019
- How to protect WordPress effectively: a must-do list March 1, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.0 February 20, 2019