Development version 7.5.2
Now the malware scanner and integrity checker supports multisite WordPress installations.
Bug fixed. Once an address IP has been locked out after reaching the limit to the number of attempts to log in the “We’re sorry, you are not allowed to proceed” forbidden page is being displayed instead of the normal user message “You have exceeded the number of allowed login attempts”.
Bug fixed. PHP Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in cerber-load.php on line 5377
Use this link to download the development version of the plugin:
Read more: How to install a development version
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- WP Cerber Security 8.1 March 6, 2019
- How to protect WordPress effectively: a must-do list March 1, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.0 February 20, 2019
- Development version 7.9.9 February 10, 2019
- Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard February 4, 2019