Development version 7.6.1
While a new version of Cerber Security for WordPress in the works, you can get early access to some new features, code improvements and bug fixes right now.
A possible Divi theme forms incompatibility addressed in this development version of the plugin.
If you use the Divi theme (by Elegant Themes), you can come across a problem with submitting some forms. A form just doesn’t work, and you’re unable to submit it at all. To fix this issue you need to install v 7.6.1. of the plugin.
Use this link to download the development version of the plugin:
Read more: How to install the development version
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- WP Cerber Security 8.1 March 6, 2019
- How to protect WordPress effectively: a must-do list March 1, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.0 February 20, 2019
- Development version 7.9.9 February 10, 2019
- Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard February 4, 2019