Development version 7.6.3
While a new version of Cerber Security for WordPress in the works, you can get early access to some new features, code improvements and bug fixes right now.
What’s new in this release
- A possible issue with uploading a large JSON or CSV file addressed in this development version of the plugin. When Traffic Inspector scans uploaded files for malware payload, some files might be erroneously identified as malicious. An algorithm of handling those files have been improved to avoid this issue.
- Algorithms of the malware scanner have been improved to detect obfuscated malware code more precisely for all types of files. This applies for the quick and full scans. As well as scheduled scans.
Use this link to download the development version:
Read more: How to install the development version
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- The size of database is big and it keeps growing April 16, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.2 April 15, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.1 March 6, 2019
- How to protect WordPress effectively: a must-do list March 1, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.0 February 20, 2019