WP Cerber Security 8.5.9
This version adds several minor features, improvements and bug fixes. It also has been updated and tested to fully support and be compatible with PHP 7.4.
- On the Live Traffic log, now you can search and filter out requests with software errors if they occurred. Two new fields in the Advanced Search form allow you to either search a phrase in error descriptions and filenames or simply filter out all requests that produced errors. Note that you need to enable “Save software errors” in the Traffic Inspector settings beforehand.
- The layout of the list of slave websites on the Cerber.Hub’s main page has been improved to display the list more accurately on narrow and mobile screens.
- If a slave website has the professional version of WP Cerber, it has a PRO sign in the “WP Cerber” column. The license expiration date is shown when you hover the mouse over the sign.
- A bug with displaying long file names in the Security Scanner Quarantine that makes unavailable deleting or restoring quarantined files manually.
- A bug that requires installing a valid license key on a Cerber.Hub master website to permit configuring settings on slave websites remotely, which is not intended behavior.
Wonder what WP Cerber got in the previous version?
Review the release note for WP Cerber Security 8.5.8.
How to install WP Cerber on your WordPress
Enable automatic updates or install WP Cerber if you do not have it on your website.
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comments section below or get them answered here: G2.COM/WPCerber.