Development version 7.8.3
While a new version of Cerber Security for WordPress in the works, you can get early access to some new features, code improvements and bug fixes right now.
What’s new in this release
- A new file filter on the Quarantine tab lets to filter out quarantined files by the date of the scan.
- Improved handling the plugin settings in a buggy or misconfigured hosting environment that could cause the plugin to reset settings to their default values.
- Improved the compatibility with hostings that have old MySQL and old PHP versions.
- Fixed an issue with saving settings on the Hardening tab: “Unable to get access to the file…”
Use this link to download the development version:
Read more: How to install the development version
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- The size of database is big and it keeps growing April 16, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.2 April 15, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.1 March 6, 2019
- How to protect WordPress effectively: a must-do list March 1, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.0 February 20, 2019