Development version 7.8.3
While a new version of Cerber Security for WordPress in the works, you can get early access to some new features, code improvements and bug fixes right now.
What’s new in this release
- A new file filter on the Quarantine tab lets to filter out quarantined files by the date of the scan.
- Improved handling the plugin settings in a buggy or misconfigured hosting environment that could cause the plugin to reset settings to their default values.
- Improved the compatibility with hostings that have old MySQL and old PHP versions.
- Fixed an issue with saving settings on the Hardening tab: “Unable to get access to the file…”
Use this link to download the development version:
Read more: How to install the development version
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Development version 7.9.9 February 10, 2019
- Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard February 4, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 7.9.7 January 11, 2019
- Registered users only mode January 8, 2019
- Development version 7.9.5 December 20, 2018