Development version 7.9.5
While a new version of Cerber Security for WordPress in the works, you can get early access to new features and code improvements.
What’s new in this release
- An ability to block a WordPress user. See more: How to block a WordPress user.
- Role-based access to WordPress REST API. See more: Restrict access to WordPress REST API.
- A separate setting for disabling user enumeration via WordPress REST API
- Extended diagnostic information for the malware scanner
- Fixed several HTML markup errors on plugin admin pages
Use this link to download the development version: https://my.wpcerber.com/downloads/wp-cerber.zip
Read more: How to install the development version
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comment section below or get them answered here: G2.COM/WPCerber.